Where to Ambush Us


View The Trip in a larger map

Thursday, June 4, 2009


Jessica brought us into the Internet 2.0 era today with the purchase of this nifty little Netbook, the AspireOne. I am aspiring to be allowed to use it. And to be able to type on it. The keys are little neonatal keys. But it should keep me posting a little more regularly and give us some nice entertainment as we bump along our Indian roads watching "The Wire, season 2" DON'T SPOIL IT FOR US!

In other D.C. news, we finished our packing, are considering travel insurance, and caught about two innings of the giants game against the Nationals. For those of you who care about baseball, Randy Johnson got his 300th win, but we were too confused about the rain delayed start to actually see him pitch. So when my kids ask me (and those little Giants fans to be WILL ask me) I will say I was there, but subtly forget to mention that I wasn't there until the eight inning.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I hope you are safe and sound somewhere in India. Your box arrived today.I thought maybe an autographed ticket stub with Mr. 300's John Hancock! I will take good care of your jeans and socks. xxoo Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. J.R., you have kids? Does Jessica know about this?

    ReplyDelete